1. Did anyone else not have their garbage picked up this week or is just me?
2. They missed me because my lid was not completely closed. SERIOUSLY--it was up maybe an inch.
3. I contacted the city and asked why---they have pictures proving I did not put my garbage out the night before. I HAVE proof I put it out the night before---I was the one pushing the can.
4. This makes the second week in a row for me---I think they are purposefully making life difficult with all of these rules.
5. Did you know they hit a parked car last year---tore off a large limb on a big tree---ran into a light pole?
6. There are MANY rules and regulations when it comes to garbage!
FINALLY---you have to see this neighbor's final email
Great news! I am a liar. The driver stated that I did not put my cart out the night before despite my hallucination that I did. Other folks that had their garbage missed on Harrison are hallucinating too. Their garbage cart was not out either. This is the second week in a row this has occurred.
They will not come pick up the garbage mostly because I and others on Harrison are lying. Good to know.
The City has assured me that the driver has pictures of my AWOL cart and will provide them to me shortly. I am certain there is a better chance that the city will provide me the coordinates of Jimmy Hoffa's grave than a picture of a missing cart I put outnight and is STILL sitting in front of my house.
WELL I for one--am SHOCKED---WHO KNEW THE SANITATION WORKERS OF THE WORLD HELD SO MUCH POWER!
I for one am walking the straight and narrow and NOT rattling ANY cans----I like for my garbage to be picked up!
LIFE IN THE HOOD!